Oasys is seeking talented, entrepreneurial thinkers and business leaders to be part of our future. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Thank you for your interest in joining Oasys Water. As vacancies become available they will be listed below, however, as Oasys continues to grow we are always looking for new talent. If you don’t see an open position that fits your experience, feel free to send us a resume and cover letter. Please send all career inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note to recruiters
To be able to manage our flow of candidates we do not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from the candidates for current or future positions. Submission of unsolicited referrals and/or resumes in advance of a signed agreement between Oasys Water and the recruiter are deemed gratuitous and Oasys Water will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fees if such person is hired. Thank you in advance for your adherence to our process. For any hiring needs, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Sales Manager, U.S. Core Markets
Remote/Flexible in the US
Sales Manager, U.S. Core Markets
Remote/Flexible in the US
Oasys Water is seeking an energetic, focused, and competitive individual, with superior business development, communication and relationship skills. This role demands someone who possesses the ability to identify, develop, and close complex and high value business deals with key customers and strategic partners in the US power industry. The successful candidate will be able to qualify and develop customer opportunities and position Oasys as the best company to solve a customer’s difficult water issues. We value high energy, passion, and aggressive focus as much as or more than the exact experience base for this position.
Working at Oasys offers you the opportunity for maximum impact and rapid growth combined with strong benefits and ability to collaborate with the smartest and most highly motivated team in the water industry.
What you will be responsible for in this role:
- Expertly and passionately conduct sales and solutions presentations to customers at seminars, tradeshows and industry conferences to keep the marketplace informed about Oasys solutions and case studies;
- Independently work with a hunter/gatherer mentality to identify, define and deliver new business opportunities in the Oasys core markets of US Power, Industrial Wastewater, and Upstream Oil & Gas;
- Successfully deliver well qualified customer opportunities into the pipeline, complete with project drivers, scope, schedule, budget, and competitive landscape;
- Actively assist in the strategic marketing process by providing timely market intelligence to commercial and technical teams;
- Collaboratively work with Oasys senior management and commercial team to develop and own sales objectives, define project delivery models, develop customer proposals;
- Confidently own the customer interface and support / lead negotiations through deal closure and transition to project delivery.
What you need to be successful in being selected for this role:
- A passion for developing and closing large industrial projects in power, chemicals, and related markets, as part of a field-factory commercial team.
- Ability to develop deep and close relationships with key players and influencers in the core US markets for Oasys;
- Strong ability to serve as a liaison between research team and business partners to achieve objectives, enhance communications, and strengthen product development;
- Natural inclination to be in front of customers and engaged in the market. Interest in travelling at least 50% of the time;
- Minimum of a BA/BS in engineering with the passion and ability to quickly learn, deeply understand and clearly translate Oasys key technology value to the marketplace;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, presentation preparation and delivery skills a must;
- Location flexible within the US; proximity to large target customers in the Southeast US, Texas, or Midwest US a plus.
How to Apply: Please send resume & cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Oasys Water:
Oasys Water is revolutionizing the water industry by delivering complete solutions to industrial customers that leverage our best-in-class technologies. Oasys’ technology centric approach combined with its global partner ecosystem allows us to solve the industry’s most challenging water issues and offer customers the best solutions.
Oasys Water is seeking a motivated Application Engineer with a can-do attitude to join our technical sales support team at our Cambridge, MA office. Reporting directly to the head of Application Engineering and Account Management, this position is a mid-level role which focuses on sales support efforts to drive growth in our business.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Support the Oasys sales organization by preparing documentation for budgetary and firm proposals using the Oasys technology platform to achieve customers’ objectives;
- Preparation of PFD and P&ID sets for projects;
- Preparation of BOM and Equipment Lists;
- Develop and maintain cost estimates and models to support proposal efforts including working with suppliers and manufacturers both domestically and internationally;
- Work with partner companies to establish overall project plans;
- Review warranty requirements and prepare recommendations to management for approval;
- Develop project scope and execution strategies including project schedules and manufacturing plans;
- Support generation of sales drawings as required;
- Provide support for continuous benchmarking and knowledge of the market (overall trends, competitors, new technology, etc.);
- Work cross-functionally across the organization ensuring continuous improvement of the Oasys commercial offerings.
- Support the development of full treatment system designs for systems including oil/water separation, conventional water treatment, and membrane desalination technologies;
The successful candidate will have been directly involved in developing technical proposals in the membrane market or adjacent market space.
Education and Qualifications:
- BS in engineering or other technical discipline required;
- 2-4+ years of experience in a technical role supporting membrane technologies, preferably FO, RO, UF/MF. Experience in adjacent or related market spaces will be considered;
- Software skills must include Microsoft Office Suite and some AutoCAD;
- The ideal candidate has the ability to develop Excel Macros and work proficiently in AutoCAD to generate P&IDs and layout from standard GA drawings;
- Strong work ethic, ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities while meeting deadlines;
- Team player who also has the ability to work independently and proactively to respond to inquiries and resolve issues;
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management, both written and verbal;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- The ideal candidate possesses a desire to grow in their career both from a professional and technical perspective.
- Compliance with all relevant safety and work rules and regulations;
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally 25%;
- Continuously strive to be technically competent and current in new developments in relevant fields;
- The position is located in Cambridge, MA;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization and computer skills.
About Oasys Water:
Oasys Water, Inc. is helping solve the world’s most pressing challenge: water scarcity. With a vision to create an abundant supply of fresh water for the entire planet, Oasys is developing innovative forward osmosis (FO)-based solutions for industrial water treatment and desalination. Beginning with the world’s first FO Membrane Brine Concentrator (MBC) technology, Oasys is delivering solutions that are instrumental in creating a sustainable and prosperous global future. For more information, visit www.oasyswater.com.
We look forward to a successful working relationship.